Emergency maintenance service is available 24 hours a day.
FOR AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCIES
- CALL the main office: (402) 342-1005.
- LISTEN for the voice prompt.
- PUSH 112 and leave your name, address and phone in order to contact someone to call you back and get your request handled.
Air conditioning and appliance calls will not be handled after hours.
Problems constituting an emergency include:
- No heat in winter.
- No electricity (check breakers before calling.)
- A plumbing leak or sewer backup.
- Smoke or any condition that might cause a fire.
- Tenant locked out of apartment.
REGULAR MAINTENANCE HOURS ARE MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Please notify us as soon as you are aware of a problem.
To contact us about a maintenance problem call the main office at (402) 342-1005.
Heat and Air Conditioning Guidelines:
- Please do not run your air conditioner if it is lower than 60 degrees outside.
- This will cause the unit to freeze up and will have to be allowed to thaw prior to being repaired (tenant charges would apply.)
- Furnace filters are changed 4 times yearly or you may change your filter more often if you wish to do so.
General Maintenance Information
- Please inform the main office or your resident manager if you plan to be gone for more than a week.
- Please check with main office before doing any alterations to your apartment/unit.
- All windows should be closed tightly when it is snowing or raining to prevent moisture/water damage to your apartment and the building.
- Do not use products such as liquid plumber or Drain-o to unclog your drains. This is a hazard to our plumber and can damage your pipes, resulting in additional tenant charges.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as Ajax or Comet on stainless steel sinks or shower doors as this can scratch the finish.
- Each unit comes equipped with a working smoke detector. This is a required by law to insure your safety and that of the other tenants in the building. It is your responsibility to maintain a working battery in it. If we find it is not being maintained we will replace the battery and you will be charged $50.00.
- If a tenant calls in a plugged drain work order and prohibited items (listed on the lease) are found in the drain it will result in a tenant charge.
- Any appliances damaged by misuse/neglect will result in a tenant charge.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters!